We believe that superior investing is the cornerstone of any great planning strategy. We are not seeking the next “hot dot” or stock, and rather consider ourselves true Investors versus Traders. We employ a “value” strategy to select investments that we think are temporarily out of favor with strong upside potential. The greatest returns in the market are achieved when one takes advantage of the asymmetry between real and perceived values. The seizure of this moment in time is what separates amateur investors from the professionals. Finally, we only consider investments that are consistent with our clients risk tolerance, liquidity needs and time horizon.
We use our decades of industry experience to advise our clients in all areas of the financial planning process. We seek to understand all facets of our clients’ lives to properly guide them in their overall investment planning. We do so by applying the following process:
- Complete review of client goals and objectives
- If not yet available, development of a net worth statement and cash flow summary
- Review of investment holdings
- Development of an investment strategy
- Analysis of insurance holdings (life, long term care, disability)
- Overall risk management analysis and strategies
- Review of trust and other estate planning documents in coordination with tax and legal professionals
Family Office Services
AG Campbell offers Family Office services which may include Investment Management & Oversight, Integrated Financial Planning, Risk Management and Liquidity Planning. Additionally, AG Campbell can provide guidance on Family Governance, Education, Succession Planning, and Philanthropic Advisory. The Firm also provides administrative services such as bill payment, concierge services and the collection of information for all family advisors: tax, legal, insurance, banking and others.